Friday, March 2, 2012

7 Habits of Happy Kids

Ever heard of the 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R. Covey? Now there is a version available for kids called The 7 Habits of Happy Kids. In our class we have already studied the first 2 habits and I have seen wonderful results. The students understanding will grow even deeper when these habits are enforced at home. Go here to learn more for yourself. And your child can also learn more about the habits by playing here. I cannot tell you how helpful it is to see the students take responsibility for implementing the habits into their own lives. I hope you express an interest and make time to discuss with your child the impact that these habits can have on their life. In class we will continue to learn a new habit each week. Please share with me any success you notice at home- I'd LOVE to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment